Sunday, April 19, 2009

My First Blog

Welcome to the Eanes Family Blog. In case you are wondering about the title (Rei of Sunshine) that was a clever decision made by Mark. Even I was blown away with how clever it was. Rei is the Japanesse version of Ray which is Mark's middle name which we changed to Rei when we named Lucy Reilyn.
I know the "it" thing right now is Twitter, but before I tried that I thought I would blog. I know I am a little behind on the times. I hope everyone will enjoy reading about our day-to-day activities as a family.

The Weekend has come to an end and of course I am bummed. Lucy has been so much fun this weekend (as always!). We planted flowers, played on her new playground, went swimming, and played with Mason. Its amazing how each week she gets older and smarter. Yesterday we saw just how smart she was. Her show had fallen off while playing, no big deal right? WRONG! She freaked out and would not let her bare foot touch the ground without a show on. Out of frustration because Mama (Me) kept laughing at how adorable it was, she pout her shoe back on. Can you believe it? GENIUS!

We hope everyone has a great week ahead and I will "blog"again soon!

Love,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Good blog. I had a nice visual with lucy just jumpin up and down on one foot crying with you laughing your behind off. and its "shoe" not "show" even though you mixed them up twice. I wouldnt be your sister if I didnt pick on you for that :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, I'm so glad you are blogging too! Josh and I haven't tried the twitter thing yet. Facebook and blogging is enough for us for now! I miss all you guys! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete